We are looking for a Travel Consultant with great enthusiasm for traveling.
You will be responsible for promoting and booking traveling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). The goal is to enhance satisfaction and acquire an expanding and dedicated clientele.
Your duties/responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ticketing using Travel Systems such as Amadeus/ Travel Port/ Galileo etc.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews;.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services;
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation;
- Supply travelers with pertinent information and useful travel/holiday material (guides, maps, event programs etc.).
- Proven working experience as a travel consultant;
- Travel Port /Galileo or Amadeus Qualification;
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach;
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar ticketing role (as a travel consultant);
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage;
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field.
Send Your Applications to: email@example.com, or drop your application physically at:
St Barbara’s House