Reporting to the Workshop Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for inter alia:
- Transporting agriculture, mining and construction equipment across Zimbabwe using heavy duty trucks.
- Driving agriculture, mining, and construction equipment.
- Driving staff and visitors to assigned destinations.
- Delivering and collecting parcels to and from assigned destinations.
- Effective monitoring of service schedules for allocated vehicles.
- Conducting vehicle pre trip checks to ensure that the assigned vehicle is roadworthy.
- Using truck mounted cranes to offload and load equipment for transportation.
- Receiving and dispatching equipment to and from customers.
- Alerting the supervisor of the need for repairs and maintenance of company vehicles.
- Conducting business messenger errands where required.
- Any other related duties as assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 O Level including English, Maths and Science
- Clean Class 2 Driver’s License
- At least 5 years’ experience driving heavy duty vehicles
- Valid retest
- Valid defensive driving certificate
- Experience with Quality, Safety and Health, and Environment Management Systems
- Rigging training an added advantage
Send detailed CVs and scanned proof of qualifications specifying position applied for on email subject to: email@example.com not later than Zimbabwe