Inini Pasina Iwewe Trust (IPI) is a Zimbabwean registered charitable organisation. Fundraising is the main source of income for the organisation in order to finance its projects and reach its mission and objective. IPI is therefore looking for a volunteer fundraising coordinator to strengthen its fundraising activities and raise funds.
Location: Remote Work
- To plan and administer the annual fundraising budget
- To develop and manage efforts to identify, solicit, communicate and renew annual donors
- To identify sources and prepare proposals to government, corporations, foundations, and private granting agencies
- To plan, strategise and execute innovative fundraising plans to maximise donations
- To ensure that all avenues of fundraising are explored and efforts are made to have a good range of activities in the area
- To be responsible for the induction, support and supervision of volunteers in fundraising activities
- 1 – 2 hours each day or 2 days per week
- Potential volunteers must be motivated and committed to helping others
- Demonstrated success and evidence of ability to plan and execute a fundraising campaign
- Ability to create and manage fundraising or marketing budgets
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, including ability to write and speak persuasively
- Some experience in the non-profit sector or in a similar role will be helpful
Interested candidates should send their cv and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The successful candidates will be contacted directly.
The other candidates will remain in the database and will be contacted if their profile suits any other current or future volunteer position. All candidates information will be kept in the IPI’s database for future consideration.