Duty station: Harare
YITT is a volunteer based non-profit organisation run by the youth for youth supported by technical consultants who volunteer their services for improving youth’s access to rights and services. YITT provides a learning platform for young graduate professionals to grow and experience the world of work while contributing to the fulfilment of rights for young people in marginalised communities. YITT is therefore seeking for the services of a youth volunteer who is a recent graduate for a position that has arisen with the organisation.
- Provide technical leadership and quality control in the management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of YITT Programs at national level;
- Ensure tactical plans for all activities are developed and field level activities are set-up efficiently;
- Represent YITT during meetings with stakeholders;
- Consolidate and review monthly progress reports from partners for onward sending to donors;
- Provide ongoing leadership and support to the field project teams and that targets are met;
- Mobilize and create awareness among national and provincial stakeholders on the organisation and project;
- Monitor and support partners and staff implementing YITT projects;
- Any other business that may be assigned by the Director
Professional knowledge and experience
- A University Degree or Diploma in Social Science, Social Work or Development Studies, Communication or related qualification in Information.
- No experience is required beyond industrial attachment and or proven knowledge of working in a NGO setting.
- Excellent computer skills with good command on MS Excel, Access, Publisher,
- Knowledge and understanding of the current M&E trends especially M&E systems in development organizations will be an added advantage but not mandatory.
- Communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
How to apply
Applicants should submit a detailed CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: YITT believes in equal opportunities for all hence women and youths are encouraged to apply. Short listing will be done as applications are received, and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Deadline: 21 December 2020