A leading manufacturer is inviting suitably qualified persons for a position of Warehouse & Logistics Officer based in Harare.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Coordinator, the applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Providing logistic support and overseeing the overall logistic processes in support of the objectives of the organization.
- Responsible for prioritizing work orders and organizing tasks based on departmental deadlines.
- Manage and maintain inventory on expected operating levels
- Supervising and accounting for stock
- Carry out stock inventory and generate reports
- Ensure that product has been loaded accurately in the right quantities and good quality
- Ensures that Health and Safety standards are adhered to religiously
- Ensures that the Stockyard is clean, and all waste disposed as per ISO standards
- Degree/Diploma in Warehousing/Transport and Logistics
- 3years experience in warehouse and Logistics
- Detail-oriented team players with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Understanding warehouse and inventory management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Applications including detailed CVs indicating salary expectations to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 16.11.2020