Christian Care is a registered welfare organization (PVO79/67) involved in development and relief activities.
- In consultation with the Project Officer, Program planning and Implementation;
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting;
- Control of/ use of resources;
- Production of Monthly and weekly activity plans;
- Be involved in community mobilization and monitor movement and distribution of project materials;
- Conduct all WASH related trainings in line with the project plan;
- Together with the Project Officer, develop appropriate monitoring tools for the project;
- Ensure timely and adequate monitoring of all sector outputs throughout the district;
- Collect data on key project indicators through home visits, meetings with beneficiaries and relevant stakeholders at ward level;
- Data capturing, analysis and report writing;
- Produce accurate and good quality weekly and monthly reports and submit to the Project Officer;
- Maintain a functional Complaints and Responses Mechanism for the project;
- Continuous updating of the beneficiary database;
- Maintaining good rapport with all traditional leaders and local leaders as well as relevant line ministry staff, other NGO field staff at ward level;
- Attending coordination meetings at ward level such as Food and Nutrition Security Committee meetings;
- Update all stocks of goods received and despatched;
- Compile signed beneficiary registers for all project material distributions;
- Responsible use of all organisational assets including vehicles.
Qualification and Experience
- WASH related diploma or degree;
- Minimum of 3 years relevant working experience preferably in an NGO environment in implementing WASH related programmes;
- Good report writing, facilitation, communication, analytical, negotiation and community mobilization skills.
- Computer literacy in at least Word, Excel, Power Point and ability to organize own work and work independently;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good computer skills especially Office tools-Ms Word and Ms Excel, Internet and email;
- Ability and willingness to ride a motorcycle in an extensive district;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Clean class 4 drivers’ licence;
- Proficiency in Ndebele language is an added advantage
NB For the sake of women and children, all Applicants must have clean records in Sexual Exploitation and Abuse, Strict Reference/Police checks will be conducted.
The package on offer for the advertised positions will be disclosed to short listed candidates.
Applications, clearly indicating position being applied for, with a detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply”
Deadline: 12 May 2020 (4 pm)
Christian Care, working to fight the spread of COVID-19