Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above vacant position of Web Designer/ Front
End Developer. Primary duties include conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas for client websites, as well
as creating visual elements that are in line with our clients’ branding. The job incumbent will be working closely
with our web development team to ensure proper and hassle-free implementation. To be successful in this role,
the candidate will need to have excellent visual design skills and be proficient in graphic design software such as
Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients.
- Creation of final web sites for customers using Online Solutions products and
- Testing and improving the design of the websites.
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Maintaining the appearance of websites by enforcing content standards.
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with
branding for clients.
- Working with different content management systems including WordPress
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites.
- Performs Search Engine and Front-End Optimisation on the completed website
- Designing sample pages including colors and fonts.
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
- Higher National Diploma training in Graphic Design/Web Design
- Certificate training in Graphic/Web Design
- Degree in the related field is an added advantage
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator,
and other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in front-end development web programming languages such as HTML
- Good understanding of content management systems.
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
Individuals who are interested and meet the above criteria should; Click to follow this link; https://forms.gle/AX2m5SpUSA6yMhXd7 and complete the Application form by Wednesday, 8 July 2020.
No direct e-mails and no canvassing.
Only Application forms will be reviewed and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related Jobs (10)
National Information and Communication Technology Manager on September 15, 2020 Full Time