A local NGO is inviting reputable individuals or organizations to design its website.
The designer will be required to
- Design the website which should be secure and have an SSL certificate installed;
- Develop a website which will have sections not limited to publications, newsletters, livechat, blog section and custom illustrations;
- The website must have a picture gallery(audio, video and images section) Social media plugins and donate link linked to Paypal Database of PDF and PPT files that may have been used as presentations;
- The website should have a picture gallery (Media support –Audio, video and images; Inclusion of social media plugins (Comments moderation / social sharing, mailing list and subscription);
- Search engine optimization;
- Web compatibility;
- Improved web page speed;
- User friendly navigation;
- Creation of personalised institutional email addresses for the staff;
- The website should in essence have many interactive linkages.
- The consultant must have requisite academic qualifications (Certificate, Diploma or Degree);
- S/he must have proven experience in website designing.
Individuals or institutional applications are accepted. The lead designer must be in possession of relevant academic and professional qualifications and experience in Information Technology and Website Development and Administration. Interested individuals or organizations to email their expression of interest to email@example.com
A Company Profile with CV(s) of lead designer(s) as well as proposed implementation plan and budget, three samples of works done in the last two years should be provided. Traceable references of three (3) reputable companies/organizations a must.
Deadline: 13 March 2020
Related Jobs (4)
Graduate Trainee – IS Technical (Software Development) on July 8, 2020 Internship