An excellent career and development opportunity has arisen at Cross Country.
Working hours: 12 days on and 2 days off
Salary: Dependent on experience
Start date: Immediate hire
- Managerial/analytical experience is a requirement, with a proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
- A technical background workshop experience would be advantageous.
- *Essential:Able to make critical decisions under pressure, while maintaining the safety and well-being of the staff he/she is responsible for.
Main duties and responsibilities:
The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing:
- Repairs, servicing and testing of Cross Country Container’s 300 trucks and trailers.
- Overseeing and managing the 100+ staff members in Workshop.
- Overseeing breakdowns (in person at times when required).
- Overseeing and managing breakdown crews in up to 4 different countries at once.
Interested in joining our dynamic, hardworking team?
Send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 09 October 2020