Africaid is seeking to recruit a ZVANDIRI ECHO Lead. The ZVANDIRI ECHO lead will be responsible for:
- Providing planning, oversight, and direction of adapting the ECHO Model for use with the Zvandiri Model in Zimbabwe and regionally.
- Also responsible for managing the working relationships between project team, administration, lead organizations, implementing partners and principal operational stakeholders as well as overseeing project initiatives and the day-to-day management of the team working with the Spokes within Zimbabwe and regionally.
- Creating and implementing capacity building and quality improvement strategies based on the needs of spokes and regional partners.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Master degree (or higher) in a sector relevant to training and capacity building (e.g. public policy, international relations, political science, health, education);
- A minimum of seven years of experience in designing adult learning approaches; developing roadmaps and work plans tailored for the benefit of public and private organizations working on various development issues; mentoring and coaching staff to build organizational capacity; and performance monitoring of training activities;
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changing project dynamics and to use data to drive training priorities;
- A high level of proficiency in MS Office programs, particularly Excel and Word;
- Experience in international development;
- Fluency in English written and spoken;
- Exceptional communications, interpersonal, as well as facilitation and coaching/mentoring skills applied within multi-cultural contexts;
Interested applicants should submit a 2 pager CV and letter of motivation IN WORD, stating position applied for to email@example.com
Please Note: This is an urgent position hence shortlisting to be done as we receive applications.
This is a short term contract running through September 30, 2020.
Deadline: 9 June 2020 (COB)