What does this policy cover?
This Data Protection Policy governs our processing of all personal data provided to us via the newjobs263.co.zw website. You are asked to please read it carefully.
If you do not agree to our processing of your data in the manner outlined below, please do not submit any personal data to us.
Who is the controller of the data we provide?
We ensure that the data you supply to us is processed fairly and lawfully, and with skill and care and used only for the purposes set out in this policy.
What information will we collect and how will we use it?
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also sensitive personal data (such as information in your CV). The personal data and sensitive personal data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- to provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process
- to assess data about you against vacancies which we judge may be suitable for you
- to send your information to clients in order to apply for jobs or to assess your eligibility for jobs
- to enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to alerts about jobs we think may be of interest to you
- to market our, full range of recruitment services to you (permanent, temporary, contract, outplacement and recruitment process outsourcing services)
- to enable us to develop and market other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you
- to send you details of reports, promotions, offers, networking and client events and general information about the industry sectors which we think might be of interest to you
- to answer your questions and inquiries
- to third parties where we have retained them to provide services that you or our client have requested, such references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test
- to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business systems, and outsourcing partners
You may request to unsubscribe from job alerts and marketing material at any time. If you wish to contact us with respect to the above matters please email us email@example.com
How do we protect your information?
We adopt appropriate security measures to ensure any data is kept secure.
How long will we hold your information for?
We will hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
How we collect and aggregate information about visitors to our websites
We also collect information about the way job seekers and visitors use this website in order to improve our services. We do not use information gained in this way in a way that any individual can be identified, and only use it to understand our users better, and to determine aggregate trends, most popular pages, etc, for all the website’s users. We may share this kind of aggregate data with selected third parties to assist with these purposes. We may also undertake marketing profiling to help us identify services or jobs which may be of interest to you.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site.
Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website.
Links to other websites